[Supper Snapshots Surabaya] midnight flight

On Thursday Titing and I took a midnight flight to Surabaya, to prepare for Supper Snapshots exhibition at C2O library. When I packed the framed photos, I realised that they were extremely heavy, I feared that it would exceed our 30-kilogram limit. So I called AirAsia that afternoon and paid another 20kilogram baggage, and that was a good decision. Our total baggage was 40kg.

After we finished with arranging the baggage, we had a quick dinner at the airport and waited for our flight. It was half an hour delayed, but we managed to stay awake until we were called to go on board


Location: Internationale luchthaven Soekarno-Hatta (CGK), Jalan Raya Bandara, Tangerang, Indonesië
Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.